Business

Ads Top

A Very Sad Incident



One incident Allahu Akbar, this is very sad Wallahi I heard this recently and qasam (I swear)  by Allah  I cried. This one person he was saying, I went to one area and I saw  one man he has  sittin there holding his head, and just rubbing it. So he walked passed, I mean he couldn’t identify him as being a muslims there was no identity of being  a muslim so he said, Uncle are you alright? Is everything is well? Headache or something? And then he said, what can I tell you son. I am in very very bad position, I am in a lot of pain  so he said  where are you  from? So he identified  his country and  his nationality  and it just so happend funny enough their both from  the same town, check that out. 


Coincidence, they were both  from the same town. Now I don’t want to mention  country because  were not here  to attack personality, nationality or nothing because were one ummah  kick nationalism to the said, nothing to do  with Islam we are Muslim, one Ummah Muslims.

He walked passed \, and then he satt dawn and said uncle ok, what is your situation? He said look son I swear, I wish I could  explain my pain which I feel  I wish I could  explain to you the pain which  I’m feeling . he said, I came back in 60’s poor people, we had nothing we had absolutely nothing, Allah [swt] brought me here I just so happened, I got married here and after I got married I had two kids. But my concern  was I need to build bank balance. I need to build  a house somewere nice and big. So now what happened is, he said that I struggled and I worked now I’ve got  11 houses a couple of shops. He said there is no deficiency in money I have no concern  when it comes to money. He said but when did I wake up and when did realise that I’ve gone too far, and now I need to take a U turn and come back, when?

Allahu akbar, Allah save us all he mentioned to this person he said now m condition is such. My daughter have gone, mature age. Their regular activity, is they go clubbing and so many times I have seen it with my eyes, they have brought man back into my house, and they had made zina [adultery] in my house. I swear by Allah, I am not here to  fabricate stories  to impress you I am not here  to fabricate you a story to impress you at all because thisi s sharam for us, sharam! Bt this is the truth , of what can happenand by this time  he was crying Wallah he was crying so much and then he said to the youngster, he said that when I said to my daughter he said please have some shame, your a women!

Have some shame, your respect is being stolen! And their just coming to their pleasure is there and their gone what concern  have they  got for you? Their seeing you  half naked and they say easy  target here go there finish, bye see you later we’ve got nothing to do with you, who are you? What? And then he said I went to my  daughter I said  please, look don’t do this, for Allah’s sake. She goes, old man you shut your  mouth here! You shut your mouth! Do what I wanna do! And the mother is taking  the side of the daughters. Free she said, she’s all right  man she can do  what she want’s to do it’s a free country we live in no doubt it’s a free country, and Alhamdulillah it’s a free country. But does that mean we suck our Islam off? We sacrifice the teaching of Rasool Allah?

Imagine that habr when it gets to Rasool Allah the pain he would feel. In his ‘qabar’ the turep, Allahu akbar my ummati are  doing this, the Ummah is doing this. A beautyful young girl, from my ummah with respect, has gone out and made shame of herself and what is the father doing all those years? He said qasam (I swear) by Allah if I lived in a council house. I would be happy that today my daughters would’ve saved their izzat (honour). We don’t know  what’s going on  that’s the truth, we don’t know.

There are multitudes of examples, so many which  I can tell you and from my own  eyes wich  I have seen.
A Very Sad Incident A Very Sad Incident Reviewed by Unknown on 6:03 PM Rating: 5

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...