Business

Ads Top

A Funny Sad Story



You know there’s a funny story, back in Lebanon this happend, my father tpld me this story. He says ‘in jamaat like this masjid, a group of jamaat came along. They were praying isya prayer the imam prayed, and after he finished, a group of people said, ya imam we think that you only prayed three rakaats. Another group said, no no no we think he prayed four, correct.

Everybody’s disputing  and then suddenly they saw a man sitting aside not saying anything. They askid him, why aren’t you saying anything, it’s look like you know, why don’t you come in and talk. He look at them very wisely as if he knows everything and confidentily he says, he is prayed four. They said why are you so confident, he said he prayed four, I am definite walahi he prayed four.
Image result for shalat jamaah

They asked him how do you know? He said ahh you see I run four shops and in salaat in the first rakaah I’ve calculated the earnings of the first shop, second rakaah 2nd shop, third rakaah 3rd shop, fourth rakaah 4th shop.  My calculted are correct. I’ve ot no other problems, that means we’ve prayed four.

It’s funny, but you know what it happens all time. This man is calculated his earnings by wich he calculated his rakaat of the salaat. So the world is twisted, the other way around. When Allah give us too much we forget our lord even in our salaat and that’s what iblis said, he said I shall sit awaiting for them on your straihgt path. In their salaat I’m gonna wait for them, in their Qur’an I’m gonna meaning when they’re reciting I’m gonna whisper, I’m gonna make them turn, even their worship into a sin. Even their worship into a sin.

our thanks to our Amazing reminder, Syaikh Bilal Assad.

A Funny Sad Story A Funny Sad Story Reviewed by Unknown on 2:56 AM Rating: 5

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...