Business

Ads Top

Merry My Daughter And I Will Forgive You


This is a beautiful story of a student of knowledge. He was extremely hungry at once. So he went out there to search for food he could not find any food. He asked people, people did not give him any food unfotunately. So he went to into a farm, and he grabbed an apple, and he ate an apple. And then he regreted his action.

He was saddened about what he has done. So he asked the people, who is own of the farm? So they’ve told him, theres a person that lives in that spesific area, so he went to him, he said, please forgive me I have eaten an apple from your farm, please forgive me. But he said I will not forgive you and I will be your opposition the day of the judgement in front of Allah.
Image result for apple  fresh
He said, it was only one apple please forgive me. He said I will not forgive you and he walked back inside the house. So this young man wait outside the house. He waits after dhuhur untik before asar and this man comes out. He said I beg you to forgive me, I am willing to become a laborer I am willing to work for you, just forgive me for the apple.

He said I can, I will forgive yu for one condition, he said what is it? He said that you marry my daughter. And he was overwhelmed. He was very happy, he said but she has few problems. She’s deaf, dumb, blind and idsabled. He said what? He said I will not forgive you until you marry her. He said I will not forgive you until you marry her. And they have set a certain date for this young man to come.

So he came, sragging he legs along because he’s saddened. He’s upset that he’s gonna marry someone that he’s gonna be looking after for the rest of his life. So he walks inside the house, he sees the beautiful girl and she comes up to him. And he’s just astonished, he’s amazed, he’s suprised! And he’s looking at her. Dumbfounded flabbergasted subhanallahal’azim and she said to him she said, are you suprised? He said yes!

He said your father has said that your blind, deaf, dumb, and disabled. She said to him my father has been looking for a spouse for me or a long time. He’s looking for a husband for me for a long time. And when he saw that your fearfull of Allah because of the apple that you’ve eaten. He knew that you are the right person for me. And she said to him, yes. I am blind from looking at haram. And Iam deaf, from hearing haram. And Iam dumb form speaking ill, haram. And Iam disabled to work to haram. Subhan’Allah, and quest what they were married and quess who their son was? Their son is the greatest scholar [rahmatullahi alaih] his name is Abu Hanifa [rahmatullahi alaih]
Merry My Daughter And I Will Forgive You Merry My Daughter And I Will Forgive You Reviewed by Unknown on 11:21 PM Rating: 5

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...