Business

Ads Top

Call Out To Allah



Allah, loves you and Allah wants to hear you voice according to Rasool Allah [saw] 100 times a day, minimum. Rasool Allah [saw], he is advising the Ummah to make tawbah  repentance towards  Allah [swt] and this is a quality that is dead! Or if it’s  not dead, it’s very little and really if you look at your life, ask yourself just how much do I repent towards Allah [swt]?

Rasool Allah [swt], he says in the authentic hadith. He said : Allah [swt] stretches his hand during the day so  that the sinners of the night can repent. And then Allah the almighty stretches His hand during the night so that the siners of the day can repent. And Allah will continue  to stretch His hand during the day  and the night till the sun rises from the west , meaning the day of judgement.


Allah [swt] my brothers the king, the master, the creator. Yea it’s an amazing thing, Allah [swt] doesn’t need anyone. Allah doesn’t need anyone. Don’t ever think brother in your life that your charity, or your salaah or your little tasbih this does not increase Allah’s greatness. This does not make Allah better in  any way shape or form  in fact Allah [swt] says in hadith al-Qudsi. He sayd : oh my slaves Allah is calling out, he says : oh My Slaves not the muslims, anyone and everyone. O my slaves if the first of you  till the last of you, meaning from the first of human being till the last of human being. If all of you human and jinn if you were all to gather collectivelly and worship me and worship me and worship me until you all come like the best heart amongst you this does not increase my greatness. It does not increase Allah’s gratness.

In fact Rasool Allah [saw] yani just to paint the picture that Allah doesn’t need ou worship. Rasool Allah [saw] was sitting with his sahaba,  he says to them ‘I see what  you don’t see, and I hear what you don’t hear’he says to them verily the heaven have squeaked. The heaven the sky the heaven have squaked. You know when you put a lot of weight on something it’s make that squeking sound because a lot of pressure is on it. He says : fot by Allah there isn’t room for 4 finger except there is an angel  in prestration towards Allah [swt].

Does Allah need me? Does Allah need the 10 dollars I’m gonna put it in the box when I walk out? Yet this Allah, rasool Allah  [saw] he says  in the authentic hadith, that Alah is Happier. Allah is so happy when you my brother, when you my sister, when you make tawbah towards Allah [swt].  Rasool Allah [saw] he says in the authentic hadith imagine look at the example  he gives [saw], he says : imagine there is someone in the desert and he’s riding on his camel and he has all of his provissions on the camel. And then the men take some rest and then all of the sudden he loses his camel. What hardship would this man be going though? Everything my food, my water, my transportation is one the camel and I lose the camel.

He says [saw] in the authentic hadith : then imagine this man was to take some rest then all of the sudden he was to see his camel again, how happy would you become? How happy would you be? He says : Allah is Happier than this man when you make tawbah to Him.
Call Out To Allah Call Out To Allah Reviewed by Unknown on 5:10 PM Rating: 5

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...