Business

Ads Top

Thinking With Your Heart



Now lets talk a little bit about what does it mean to  have a heart and not think with it, becase you would thinkbrains think. Why is Allah saying hearts thinks? And Fiqh is deep understanding, because Allah says revelation, ayat, faith, it lies inside the heart.

So when I walk down the street and maybe I’m walking down the street with a geologist or a botanist, somebody who studies plants. They can tell me the  species of the tree the can tell me how old  a tree is. They can tell me what the best environment is to grow this tree to it’s optimal  span or  it’s about to die or whatever. They can tell me  all this stuff about this tree. I don’t know any of that stuff, I don’t study botany, I don’t know any of that stuff. But I can tell you, if I look at the same tree from my heart not from my brain alone, from my heart.

I am reminded that Allah brings life out of death because this tree at one point was just a seed. And Allah brought good out of it, Allah brought life out of it. So I am reminded of my own  mortality when I see a tree.

A scientist can look at the sky and tell me a lot of  things. I can look at the sky and just find humility. I can just look at the sky and just say, Allah [azzawajal] says, do you see any cracks up in tree?

In other words you can look at the world  around you, from a scientific lens. You know from a sceptic lens, you can look at it from it’s just scenery passing you by , but if you look at the world around you rith your heart. Then you’ll see something else you will se what  other people don’t see.

I will give you an experiment I did my self you try this experiment yourself. I’m going down the highway and you know the Qur’an’s view  is that everything that you see phisically in the world around you can turn into a spiritual reminder. Everything is an ayah. Ok let’s put that to the test. So I was driving  with a bunch  of guys to some college program one time  and they were speeding, they were going  like 90 mph. Before i told them  to slow down. Just immediately I said, just the fact that they are speeding and cutting peole off, I was reminded.

Human beings, you have an inherent urge to want to rush (Qur’an 75:20). You get a kick out of speed. Allah mention that in the Qur’an then speeding became a reminder of something Allah says like how well Allah knos us! (Qur’an 67:14) I started looking out the window and I see something that reminds  me of this ayah. I see there a cows that are grazing and the car goes  by them, and you know any other animal. When a car goes by a high speed object goes by  it reacts, bird fly off. Lizards go back  into a hole a deer is kind of dumb, it runs into the car. But like a cow, you know how it reacts? It’s doesn’t, it just stay where it is. It’s fur, a car whisks by it, maybe two, three feet away from it, right on the grees, right on the edge, right tree. It’s fur goes ‘frrrr’ like that. You can feel the wind on its fur and its still just continues to mow just continues to eat it grass, it doesn’t care.

It is completely oblivious to its surroundings and then at that very moment I said, oh how Subhan’Allah when Allah talked about people that are heedless. He compared them to cattle. They are like cattle. They are even more lost they are the heedless (Qur’an 7:179). They are like cattle. They are even more lost they are  the heedless (Qur’an 7:179).

What could be a bigger example of heedlessness than cattle? Allah didn’t even compare it to any other animal. Becase other animal  react other animals have sharp reflexes, cattle don’t. Even that became a reminder, now we are driving and I see a billboard. It was a billboard about the..about buying a home. Right so it’s got a picture of a house there’s a family, they’re huging each other. It’s says, own the american dream you know and I look at that and I said Subhan’Allah.

First Ayah that came  into my head. He used to be happy with his family (Qur’an 84:13). Another ayah came into my head. The home thats you love to have, if they are more belove to you than Allah and his massenger and struggling in their path (Qur’an 9:24).

Subhan’Allah, everything can become an ayah. Not a thing arorund  you won’t be everything will be. This is if  you have heart that seeks to think.

Ourthanks To Who Amazing Reminder,Nouman Ali Khan. May Allah Glorified And Exalted Be He Grant That To Us. Ameen.

Thinking With Your Heart Thinking With Your Heart Reviewed by Unknown on 5:05 PM Rating: 5

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...