Business

Ads Top

Tears To Our Prophet Muhammad saw.



With prayer the prophet (saw) would link with Allah Azzawajal, with Salah our prophet (saw) would find his peace, when was the last time we found peace of our salah? When was the last time we complain to Allah, instead complain to anyone else, verily complain of my problems and my worries, only to Allah Azzawajal.

Let me give you the example of how Rasulullah saw connested with Allah, in the authentic hadith in Shahih Bukhari & Sahih Muslim, Abdullah bin Syaqeeq Radiyallahu Ta’ala Anhu, he said the I entered upon Rasulullah saw. while he was praying, and I saw that his beard was dripping wet as if a bucket of water have been poured on his haed. As if the bucket of water have been poured on his head and his beared was dripping wet from crying from the fear of Allah Azzawajal.

to Allah we have to Praying
Can you imagine that? Our prophet saw. crying so much from the fear of Allah. Can you imagine that? In the authentic hadith Hudhaifa Radiyallahu Ta’ala Anhu said, ‘I praying with Rasulullah saw in the middle of the night and he in the first rakaat, he recited Surah Bakarah, Ali Imran, Nisa and he stopped every verse, where Allah mentions jannah, and he asked Allah ‘oh Allah let me enter Jannah’ and he stopped at every verse of Jahannam and he said Ya Allah save me from Jahannam, every verse ya Salam. 6 to 7 hours of praying at night, and in the morning Jihad in the cause of Allah. With not food to eat, nothing to drink, and fasting for 3 to 4 days at a time, such was our prophet saw.

Ayesha (ra.) said, I found I woke up in the middle of the night and I searched around for the Prophet saw. and my hand touched his feet while he was praying and he was saying in his Sajda the following Dua, what is the Dua he was saying?

“Oh Allah I seek refuge in Your Good Mercy and Your Goodness from Your anger and in Your forgiveness from Your punishment and I seek refuge in You, from You..I cannot praise You adequately You are as you have Praised Yourself .”

Look at the way the Prophet saw praised Allah look at the way his heart went out to Allah, look at the way how he was doing it purely without teling his wife sincerely between him and Allah Azzawajal alone.


In the authentic hadith, ibn. Abbas ra. He narrated that he once prayed with Rasulullah saw. at the middle of the night and the prophet saw. made the following Dua, listen to the Dua it is Wallahi not  the words of someone expect a prophet of God.

Listen to how Rasulullah saw. called out to Allah and imagine when was the last time you called out to Allah in the same way :

“there is not God but Allah oh our Lord you are the light of the heavens and the earth and whatever is ini between for You is praise You are the Originator of the  heavens and the earth and which that is in it and for You is praise and You are the Supporter, and the Nourisher, and Cherisher and Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and that wich is in it and for You is praise. Oh Allah You are the truth and Your statement is true and Your promise is true and Jannah is true and the fire is true and the prophets are true and Muhammad saw is true. Allah I believed in You and Upon You I have puth my trust and to You judgement I have submitted and to You I complain forgive me that wich I’ve done in the past and what I’ve yet to do. And that wich I’vve done publicy and that wich I will do in secret. And that wich you know more about me and me You are the first and You are the last there is ot God but You.”

This is how our Prophet Muhammad saw pursued the pleasure of Allah Azzawajal. By praising Him and worshipping him in a way by Allah , that no one could ever do ya Salam. And this is how his heart connected with Allah swt.

May Allah Glorified and exalted be He grant that to us! (Ameen).

sumber :
our amazing reminder, Sh. Tawfique Chowdhury. May Allah Glorified and exalted be He grant that to us! (Ameen).
Tears To Our Prophet Muhammad saw. Tears To Our Prophet Muhammad saw. Reviewed by Unknown on 10:33 AM Rating: 5

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...