Business

Ads Top

Allah Wil Not Forgive These Sin



Allah forgive all sins, but Allah is also just. Allah will never forgive me or a sin, that was if i erformed a sin that harmed an individual Allah cannot forgive me for that sin. Why? Because I took the right of an individual therefor I need to seek forgivness from that Individual. Allah cannot forgive an individual for something that he harmed someone else with.

So in Islam, and this is important for Muslims. Allah forgives all sins that’s between you and Allah. Allah can do as He pleases but Allah is just. Don’t ever think, that i can steal money from this brother. But I will patch it up with lots of dua and lots of salaah, and lots of whatever you want and think that Allah is gonna forgive me for it, No!


Allah will forgive me for the sin of maybe stealing. But Allah, Allah says it’s not in His place to forgive me for harming him. You need to seek permission and forgiveness from that brother. So as far as Islamis concerned yes Allah forgives all sin. But not sins that have to do with other people. You need to seek forgiveness from each other and then whatever is between us and Allah azzawajal.

Allah [swt] can forgive, Allah in His nature, He says my mercy and my forgiveness overpowers, overcomes my wrath. Whatever is between you and Allah [azzawajal]. Allah [swt] can forgive all sin anyone who seeks forgiveness from Allah [swt] so long as my crime is between me and Allah, allah can forgive.

As far as the Islamic perspective is concerned what separates muslim from anything else. Is that, you know as a Muslim we don’t need permissions from anyone.  I don’t need to go to any man, or to any concept or to any idol, or to anything.

If I’ve done sin, if I’ve done wrong in my life between me and Allah. Any place, any situation wherever you are, whoever you are. You turn to God, you raise your hands you ask for forgiveness. And Allah says, I will forgive all sin.

Ourthanks to who amazing reminder, Muhammad Hoblos. May Allah Glorified and exalted be He grant that to us. Ameen.

Allah Wil Not Forgive These Sin Allah Wil Not Forgive These Sin Reviewed by Unknown on 1:38 PM Rating: 5

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...