Business

Ads Top

Father and Son Story



There was a young man who came to prophet Muhammad [saw] complaining to the Massenger [saw], he said to him Ya Rasool Allah my father takes my money he always ask me for money. Rasulullah [saw] said : well cal for your father. He went to call his father, Jibreel [as] came to the Prophet [saw] in that time and he said to him : Rasool Allah when the father comes to you ask him, what were you saying in secret on your way here?

Father was muttering something wich his son couldn’t hear he said ask him what he was saying? When the father approached, Rasool Allah [saw] ask him, is it true what your son is saying? The father said, ya Rasool Allah if you only knew what I’m using his money for anyway I’m using to lookafter his poor aunty. She is left without anybody, where else am I putting it? Only in places where I have to. Using it towards his family.


The Prophet [saw] said : look I want to ask you a question, tell me what you were saying in secret when you were coming towards me here? The father looked at Prophet [saw] and said, I made some verses of poetry. Rasool Allah [saw] said : please say them to me. And he said : o son I nourished you when you were a baby and I looked after you in care as you grew up until you became an adolescentyou lived upon what I worked for an strived and sacrificed in my body and time wealth. So that you may live healthy. Whenever  a night passed you when you were sick or ill or coughed I was first to be up carrying you and looking upon you  with my heart.  Afraid if an atom or a little breeze would harm you in anyway. I could not sleep whilst seeing you sick until you slept and then I slept. He said when I used to see you sick it was as if I was the one who was sick and ill. And so my eyes would always overwhelm with tears but you never knew.

And then he said : and then you finally reached the adulthood which all my life I was anticipating and looking forward to seeing you become that. I mean this is all he’s doing right? He’s raising him, waiting for the day he’s going to get married the day when he will get his qualification and finish, the day when he will get his skills, the day when he can  stand on his feet, the day when he will rejoice. Until you reached the day when I have all my life anticipated in my heart to see you reach and rejoice. You gave me a reward and your reward was, harshness! And frownines and mistreatment as if I am the one who owes you and you owe me nothing. The way you treated me is like what a neighbour would treat his neighbour. I wish that you even gave me that.

Rasool Allah [saw], he looked up at the father and the fater looked at him. And the Prophet [saw] beard was soaked with tears. From his emotions Rasool [saw] grabbed the boy  from his chest. He shook him! And said to him, you and everything you own belongs to your father! This hadith is narrated in Ibn Majah.

Today, we see children taking their own parents to court because they took their house or their property. Allahu Akbar! Ourthanks to who amazing reminder, Bilal Assad. May Allah Glorified and exalted be He grant that to us. Ameen.
Father and Son Story Father and Son Story Reviewed by Unknown on 3:37 AM Rating: 5

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...